Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I am a bad blogger

I generally have really good intentions of posting on a regular basis, but my life seems to take precedence over blogging... and I have been out of town. We were in UT for a week with Cameron's family, and it was glorious. There was nature, swimming, chocolate milk, bowling, throwing rocks in the Provo River, puppet making, walks, and all sorts of family and cousin time. Here are a few pics to prove we were there. And should you need a video recap of the vacation, skip on over to my sis in laws blog here.

And on a side note... has anyone watched the BBC Sherlock series on Netflix? It's awesome. Watch it now. You won't be disappointed, except in that there are only 3 episodes and there won't be any more until next year sometime. But don't let that stop you from being obsessed now.

No comments: