Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Delicious




Seriously... can this kid get any more delicious??? I just love him and his vintage romper that belonged to my brother. I realized the other day that although we do have lots of great photos of Grant, I don't have a lot of day to day documentation like I did with John. Let's not start the comparison list of things I did with John that I don't do with Grant. It's depressing. Instead let's talk about how this kid is so delightful, so happy, so enamored with life that being around him is like a ride on the merry go round - fun, memorable and often loud. He's got 3 teeth coming in at once, so today was a bit rough on our red headed babe, but he still managed to laugh it off and walk around a little only holding 1 hand. He's amazing. I love you, Grant.

No comments: