Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sundays in the Park with John

Sunday was a gorgeous day, and we like to spend gorgeous days outside. We decided to take a walk to the Conservatory Gardens in Central Park but that meant oh so much more. It meant throwing rocks in the Meer. It meant flowers and splashing in the fountains. It meant running at full speed. It meant climbing on rocks with dad. It meant playing catch with a rock (it always seems to throw the ball back). And it meant relaxing. I love Sundays in the park with John. Come to think of it, I love any day in the park with my boys.

7 comments:

Eliza said...

wish we'd been in the park with you guys on Sunday! Wasn't it the most heavenly day?!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

One of the biggest things we miss about NYC is Sunday afternoon walks around the Meer and through the Gardens. Truly our favorite place. I love all the fun pictures of your boys. We miss you guys!

Britney said...

Great photos. I especially love the action shot of John running.

Young People in Love said...

I'm obsessed with J's outfit! You rock those chucks, boy!

thefrommfam said...

Oh to be in NYC for springtime...Hey guys! Y'all look great! Email me sometime when you've got a minute. brettfromm@gmail.com

Jordan and Candice said...

He is getting cuter every day Nikki - John I mean. I promise I'm not hitting on Cameron. The park really is the greatest place ever.

Emily P said...

You are a beautiful mom! I also can't believe how big John is getting. He is so cute! Can't wait until Miss Ellen is running around!