Thursday, August 02, 2012

Making ourselves look good

 We have really talented friends, so we ask them to take pictures of us. They usually make us look better than we do (at least me anyway. My kids are pretty cute already). We recently had Joshua Brown take some family photos of us, and I think he did a pretty good job considering the limited amount of time and the subjects (3 kids under 4). Thank you, Joshua, for taking such awesome pictures of our family, mostly our kids (we know they are the ones most people want to see anyway). Forgive me for sharing so many, but there were so many worth sharing.




















1 comment:

Hepworths said...

Nikki, you are BEAUTIFUL, Grant's hair is AWESOME and your family photos are really really pretty. Love them all. Fiona's little smushy cheeks and chubby arms are really making me want a baby right now!! I love your updates:)