Friday, October 14, 2011

So much to catch up on....

But no time really. So here goes...
While other people are hanging out on the weekend doing things like leaf peeping and park going, we Kelly's gather in New Jersey to make a movie. And when I say we... I mean I am mostly just familial support, kitchen help and child wrangler. I do no acting, directing, writing or filming. In this particular project, the amazing Liza Dawson wrote a little fairy tale that only the kids would be acting in using their completely adorable little playhouse in the backyard, which she spent countless hours painting and decorating, I might add. John played the doctor. Grant and I made lunch. Here are some behind the scenes stills.



1 comment:

T Kelly said...

These pictures are awesome! Way to be "Craft/Catering" on the shoot! Love and miss you!