Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Decor

I wish I was better at decorating my house. I want to live in a place that looks well put together, but it's not in my genes to create such an environment. Someday, I will hire someone to do it for me. But for now, I have my eye on a few things...

I love these wall decals from Land of Nod. My boys are city boys (by default because they were born here), so this seems fitting. Plus it's not robots or dinosaurs or super heroes, so it gets a thumbs up from me.
If I lived in an actual house where I could have a dining room, I would want this farm table (or one like it that wasn't from Pottery Barn) with benches. Rustic, homey... perfect.
These Grey curtains to go with my new duvet cover that I will put on my bed when Grant stops spitting up all over the place (soon, I keep saying, soon). Sorry for the small photo...
And Flor... Cameron and I have a date (not set yet) to go to the newly opened Flor store in Soho to buy this beauty...

No comments: