Monday, May 16, 2011

We went, we saw a volcano and came back

In a nutshell, that was Vegas. We spent a week with parents, and it was great fun. John played in the backyard in the dirt and could not have been happier. Cameron and I (and pretty much everyone else in the family including nieces and nephews) made wood blocks for the boys. We went to see the Volcano at the Mirage for John. And we spent a good 2 days at my brothers' house in St. George.

I don't get home too much these days... like once a year, which really isn't enough. Thank goodness for modern technology in the form of gchat so my boys can talk to their grandparents every week. There are way too many photos but here is a sampling...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, as always. You have such a beautiful family. I am glad you enjoyed your trip back home.

Allison said...

Oh the dirt in the backyard! How fun!