Monday, April 11, 2011

I love my boys

How awesome is it that my son can sing I am a Child of God all by himself? I love that kid.


And some days, like today, I wish I lived on a hundred acres so he could run around, dig in the dirt, play with bugs and be the free roaming boy he really is.
He's also turning out to be quite the handsome little boy. I bought him his first white shirt and tie, mostly because he has been asking for a tie to be like daddy. He wore it yesterday, and it nearly brought tears to my eyes. I don't have a picture because the camera battery was dead, but I will have one next week.
And Grant remains pleasant and delightful and smiley most of the time despite still spitting up all over the place. He still adores John.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I love your boys too! Hey, we don't have 100 acres but we've got all the other stuff - dirt and worms...

And all those things he sang (esp the part about parents kind and dear) ARE TRUE!

Love ya!