Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blessing Day


We blessed Grant today in the same kilt John wore only with a sweater. We were soaked by the torrential downpour on our way to church, but sacrament meeting was amazing. We were blessed to have Cam's brother and sister and their families with us as well as good friends - Mike, Brent, Ryan and Jeff. He's official :)

I always like to hear what Cameron blesses our children with. It makes me hopeful. Grant is a good boy, and I love him. I think John does too... he just doesn't know what to do with him yet. And Grant adores John. Ah, brothers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry Nikki. I know you don't know me too well but I love keeping up with you guys. My 1st son was extremely demanding. I showered him with love, adoration, and time. My 2nd son came along, my husband deployed and things were really hard for a while. My oldest didn't understand or have anything to do with his little brother until he was about 18 months. Then he realized he had a little buddy he could play with and boss around! Now, they are inseparable and the BEST friends! It will get better, I promise. ;)

Ann said...

I love the blessing outfit! You guys all look great! I bet it was wonderful to have family there with you for the blessing....
I'm just remembering that the address I have for you guys is the old one. Would you mind emailing me your new one?

Rachel McEwen said...

Hey Nikki! what a sweetheart. He is adorable, you sure make the cutest kids:) I was wondering if I could get your address since i am trying to get xmas cards out? I have one for you but am not sure if it is the same. Thank you, I hope all is well in New York.