Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 steps forward... 1 step back



Yesterday I successfully taught our weekly preschool co-op to 4 crazy 2 year olds and Grant was a rock star just hanging out on the couch the whole time. He only cried once for 5 minutes. One step forward.

I also took John to the park where we played in the leaves for over an hour and had a wonderful time. While John was burying himself in a massive pile of leaves, a neighborhood kid on his bike rode by and said, "That is so adorable." And then I thought the fact that he noticed and commented on it was even more adorable. Second step forward.

I nearly forgot to brush my teeth yesterday morning... well, I did and didn't realize it until around 2 pm in the afternoon. Sick. That never would have happened before children. One step back.

All in all... we are moving in the right direction.

No comments: