Friday, December 07, 2007

3 Things...

1. Despite the disaster that is the housing market and the even bigger disaster of the stock market due to greedy investment in the subprime mortgage market... not all financial institutions and bankers are greedy. Or maybe they are and they just do charity work to ease their conscience. Either way, children are having Christmas because of the generosity of people at Bank of America. It's hard to get a feel for how many presents there are here, but this is a huge room and that is a massive pile of gifts all for less fortunate children.



The guy who heads it up sits near me, and I helped him wrap a bunch of presents whose wrapping was less than impressive and/or damaged. It was fun to watch all the facilities guys put all these bikes together.

Here's to giving.

2. This is my 9 ft. Christmas tree in all it's glory. And those are my monogrammed stockings from Pottery Barn hanging on the fireplace. I feel like I could live in 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. I love it. I love my tree. I stare at it frequently.

3. Tonight is the First Annual Kelly Family Christmas Party. It's going to be fun. I'm not sure how I am going to fit 45 people in my apartment, but who cares. Good food, good friends and Christmas = Good Time. Pictures to follow.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your tree looks great. Hope your party goes well! gotta love this time of the year!

Marci + Dan said...

All those little bikes made me so happy!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Hope your party was fun; the bikes were really heartwarming.