Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BOSTON BRASS: To celebrate the 4th of July, participate in one of the greatest summer cultural activities in the city and to take my mind of off missing Cameron, I attended the Boston Brass concert at the Naumburg Bandshell in Central Park. Because I was by myself, I managed to get a seat in the third row behind some nice old ladies. Unfortunately, another couple came and sat next to me and proceeded to eat tuna fish sandwiches. Now, I love tuna, but in a public setting where people are sitting close to you trying to enjoy an outdoor concert... it may be inappropriate. The old ladies in front of me were holding their noses and making comments. I thought it rather comical. The concert was fantastic despite the tuna...

1 comment:

Nicole Cave said...

That is so funny. If Ashton would have been there, we would have gotten up and moved. He hates the smell of anything fishy and if I cook it (even if it is just tuna) he notices right away and gets mad. I think it's funny about the old ladies though.